The YN-ONE-ADJ stand was made to compliment the beautiful simplicity of Sonos speakers. Resting securely on top of a thin plate, nothing is taken away from the design and lines of the speaker. You can also adjust the height of the speaker from 27.6" - 50" for your optimal height. Unlike other companies, these stands were left unbranded to preserve clean aesthetics. We also finished the YN-ONE in a matte black or white color to match the speaker. The details and proportions of the stand were chosen to make the speaker the center of attention rather than the stand. The built in cable management allows wires to be hidden inside the channel and pass under the base plate. We also included two adjustable feet. There are plastic pads for solid floors, and metal spikes for carpeted floors.
- stand is compatible with the Sonos ONE, ONE SL, and Play:1
- height adjustable from 27.6" - 50" for your optimal listening experience
- cable management: elegantly hides any cables that are attached to speaker
- two adjustable base plate feet included; plastic pads ensure stability on solid surfaces, steel spikes for carpeted surfaces. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE CORRECT ASSEMBLY INSTURCTIONS PICTURED IN THE LISTING. Some included manuals have Step 2 & 3 incorrect. The correct steps are shown in this listing's pictures.
- unbranded for a cleaner look
top of page
bottom of page